Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2017 8:12:32 AM EDT
hi, I purchased 10 skids of ammo cans and I am trying to get them home to Mahanoy city pa 17948 on the cheap. I get really good rates if the trucking company does not have to go on base. I am just throwing this out to see what I get in response. what I need is somebody to go on the base and pick up 10 skids of ammo cans and take them to a commercial address where I can send a truck into get them or take them to a central transport  truck terminal . you would need to have the truck to haul them and a commercial address to ship them out from. (the best situation is somebody is going there to get their junk and leaving with a half empty trailer and would own a business with a dock) let me now what you have to offer. just for the record I can get yrc to go on the base and deliver them to my warehouse for about 1000.00  e mail is best or you can call me directly at 1-570-527-6056. thanks emory
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 7:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yellow and Estes are on post everyday. It doesn't seem like it would cost much for them to get a back haul.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 7:57:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Google "load board" and you should be able to find an LTL or hotshot to pick them up, maybe on a return run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top