Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2017 7:54:32 PM EDT
Anyone a member? Membership seems to be a decent price at around $240/year, but I can't seem to find the prices for each division. I'm looking specifically at pistol, rifle and shotgun.

Can anyone provide insights to pricing? For those that are members; overall impression? It's about 30 minutes from me.

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:45:11 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a member but my brother is, I've shot there with him. It's pretty nice.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot a GSSF match there a few years ago. Thought it was a nice facility.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I am a member and have been for over 10 years. It is a great facility with a lot of opportunity. Most divisions cost about $30/year in addition to main club dues.

Disclaimer: People get upset and give it a bad rap for having Range Officers that make you behave somewhat intelligently. For example, you cannot throw a beer can out on the range and bump fire your AK at it. They require you to shoot an actual paper target or steel and you can only draw/fire quickly/move while shooting in the pits. There are 4 pits with 12 bays for that.

The shotgun and pistol divisions keep the place relevant. The other divisions have good facilities and decent activities but less interest.

If you want any detailed questions answered, message me.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I was a member a couple years back and quickly lost interest. It was like dealing with the government. Having rules, tests, paperwork, etc. is fine........ to a point. BGSC went past that point for me. Plenty of people are apparently happy with it and that's great. It is a nice facility.

I joined Anderson County Sportsman's Club and have been extremely pleased.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top