Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2017 7:38:49 PM EDT
Good as in good pricing on used guns?  Or any that have police tradeins?  I'm on a glock hunt.  All the good deals seem to be in ohio or indiana.  I travel the whole state, so if you have a good lead post it for me please.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 9:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Louisville...  

Everything Concealed Carry

Also Lotus is going out of business and they have 15%-30% all guns left.  Today maybe the last day.

Bardstown

KY Gun Company
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:01:55 AM EDT
[#3]
For used guns I intend to shoot I kind of like Knob Creek. You can rent the gun and go shoot it before you buy it. I'd do this for anything new-to-me or uncommon to see if I like it before I buy it.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Also Lotus is going out of business and they have 15%-30% all guns left.  Today maybe the last day.
View Quote

Whaaaa?!?!?!?!?!?!
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Marstiller's in Olive Hill. Bill is a good guy, he negotiates, he does special orders, and he has a layaway plan. I can't say enough good things about the place. It's worth the drive, or call, or email.

https://www.marstillersgunshop.com/
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 1:57:57 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're looking exclusively for police trade-ins Glocks, check Aim Surplus and have them ship it to the nearest FFL on their database. It'll will even list the FFL's transfer fee. Aim has $300-$350 Glocks often.

Used Glocks in the Louisville area are usually ~$400.

ETA: Aim's now sold-out. Check Centerfire Systems in Versailles as someone above recommended.

Quoted:

Whaaaa?!?!?!?!?!?!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Whaaaa?!?!?!?!?!?!

From what I can gather, Lotus is closing then reopening under a new name and management in the same location.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:15:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Whittakers Guns outside of Owensboro has pretty good deals. Their website doesn't accurately represent their inventory so I wouldn't depend on that. If you know what you're looking for calling is probably the best way to find out.
Link Posted: 3/9/2017 7:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
That's right about Lotus, they are closing and reopenning in April under a new name and new ownership.  One of the guys yhat work for Lotus bought the store, and the original Lotus guy will be in Florida only.  With the FFL changeover with the new owner, they found it easier to clearance everything out and then restock under the new FFL.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:32:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Tried a few of the listed ones..thanks..ended up at Everything Concealed Carry..left with a new Glock 26.  Had one before and missed it...great store!  Very nice, great prices and easy to work with.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
checked out Everything concealed carry yesterday.

seemed like a nice shop with lots of people working.     if i lived closer i would certainly check them out more often

everyone was nice, i need more shops like this in lexington
View Quote
+1 to that review. I was killing time on Saturday and popped in. Staff was responsive, prices seemed good, and the guns are out on display so it's low pressure. I didn't need anything that day but ECC is high on my list for a new gun purchase.

I also went in to 111 on Saturday, I needed gas rings and they had a tackle box of small AR parts. $3.50 for 3 rings. Definitely a good shop to have on the list if you're actually shoot your rifles enough to wear through parts
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top