Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 6:28:51 PM EDT
Yes I know it's been proposed several days ago. But...

Of course after giving them tons of sensible soundbites to work with they choose to use the one I mention after they finish and just show as an example of how silly the policy is.

I mentioned constitutional rights, being treated as a responsible citizen on the sidewalk just off UofL property but suddenly it's unreasonable for me to be armed one foot onto the property, my gun being in my car, soft targets, campus shootings being stopped by armed good guys, being more happy for those others who could carry than for my own personal safety, dropping that I know several alumni who carried every day on campus, you name it. But at the end we shook hands I offer to show my holster and make the joke about how useless it is without a gun in it and they roll with THAT soundbite. 10 minutes of just soundbites, me picking careful things for them to use. and they get the one not intended to be taken seriously. At least it was true, IF criminals were so nice as to let me chuck my holster at them...

http://www.wdrb.com/story/34492981/b...chool-campuses
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 12:24:28 PM EDT
[#1]
The anti-gun group Moms Demand Action is on the UofL campus opposing HB249.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top