Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2017 3:53:38 PM EDT
YouTube link, NSFW

It's scary as fuck what officers have to deal with every fucking day. Suspect popped up from cover in close quarters. For those of you that serve, thanks again for what you do.

I've not seen a lot of chatter about this in more general forums so far. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out since LMPD seems to be pushing hard to publish footage and investigate quickly.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for sharing.  While watching the video it's difficult to see what the guy has his hands.  But at the very end of the video they have a still image of the guy with some sort of rod in his hands coming at the officer.

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely frightening. That guy made his own choice and left the LMPD offices no choice but to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#3]
The family, including shit bag  brother and sister,  are saying there is no way that guy should have been shot.  

Imagine that.  

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The family, including shit bag  brother and sister,  are saying there is no way that guy should have been shot.  

Imagine that.  
View Quote

If I had been that cop, he would have been shot with every round I had on me. Then I would have gone to clean myself up and change underwear.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Chatter from places that aren't usually friendly to the thin blue line (mostly Reddit, I've been off FB for almost a week) seem to be getting a fucking clue finally. They're even seeing through the family pleas, if the suspect was a good guy and just fell on hard times why was he sleeping in abandoned houses and not on your couch?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Chatter from places that aren't usually friendly to the thin blue line (mostly Reddit, I've been off FB for almost a week) seem to be getting a fucking clue finally. They're even seeing through the family pleas, if the suspect was a good guy and just fell on hard times why was he sleeping in abandoned houses and not on your couch?
View Quote

And even more to the point, if he was such a "good guy" why was he trying to stab police officers with whatever that thing was? "Good guy", my behind! If you go around assaulting police officers (or even just people in general), you can expect to get shot. Why is that hard to understand? But if he didn't understand that, it's not too much of a stretch that his family can't understand that. I'd guess that they are very disappointed that they won't be able to cash in on a relative's death. I'd bet that they still try. Any takers?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 5:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Former co-workers husband that shot himself in the hand.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 7:32:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Rough watch. No time for the officers to assess the situation IMO as he was coming right for them with that object in hand. Prayers for the officers
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:10:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Rough watch. No time for the officers to assess the situation IMO as he was coming right for them with that object in hand. Prayers for the officers
View Quote

While I agree with you, that is not what the family is saying/advertising.    To me, in my opinion, they are nothing but trash.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

While I agree with you, that is not what the family is saying/advertising.    To me, in my opinion, they are nothing but trash.
View Quote

Some people will say anything hoping for a payday
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 12:17:05 AM EDT
[#11]
In my opinion, the intruder who attacked cops, his friends and family are worthless, lying trash.

Glad he is dead.    One criminal less.  Those who miss him should go join him.        

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:24:17 AM EDT
[#12]
WHAS11  just had the brother and sister shit bags on in an exclusive interview.  These lying pieces of filth say he was not a threat, and the police hunted him down to kill him.

I hate evil.    I am morally compelled to hate these destructive, devisive, and evil demons.

Link Posted: 2/17/2017 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#13]
I agree with RacyCar. The scum who refuse to face reality and blame everyone but themselves (and believe me the "feel" responsible deep down for what happened to their "family member"). I can sympathize with having someone messed up in your family and wishing things had turned out differently. But, these fine examples of pond scum are clearly out for a financial gain on the ruin of a detriment to society, which is in itself a benefit to society. They are as bad as the Black Lives Matter cretins who only want to loot and destroy the very community they've been destroying subtly during the duration of their sorry excuse of "lives".
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:55:38 AM EDT
[#14]
The cops should sue the family for hearing damage AND
emotional distress.  It all could have been avoided if the
family would have stepped up and got the guy some
mental help.  Instead, they let the guy roam the streets
homeless.

And yeah, the dead guys family is looking to cash in.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:58:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
WHAS11  just had the brother and sister shit bags on in an exclusive interview.  These lying pieces of filth say he was not a threat, and the police hunted him down to kill him.

I hate evil.    I am morally compelled to hate these destructive, devisive, and evil demons.

View Quote

Frog and the scorpion.

They can't help it. It's in their nature.

AKA: Scumbags gonna scumbag.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:22:53 AM EDT
[#16]
These vids are a perfect example of why cops should be carrying IFAKs. Good shoot, clearly.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#17]
That shit was out of a found footage horror movie. Don't rush out from hiding in an abandoned building at cops, they will shoot you, a bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top