Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2017 6:07:27 PM EDT
Put off researching this till now. Have everything coming in the next few months and trying to find someone local.  Every SOT is coming up dry with suggestions.  Either other end of the State, not experienced with firearms or my personal favorite DIY with my handheld engraver

Cross posted in GEN NFA forum as not sure about the traffic thru here
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 6:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried any local trophy shops?

I had a friend who was going to have an AR lower engraved for a SBR, and he asked the local trophy shop if they could do it.

Unfortunately, he passed away before the project got that far.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 12:38:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you tried any local trophy shops?

I had a friend who was going to have an AR lower engraved for a SBR, and he asked the local trophy shop if they could do it.

Unfortunately, he passed away before the project got that far.
View Quote

I had that suggestion but my local trophy shop farms out work and the next trophy shop is 40 mins (Hoptown) and SOT has never seen their work.  Prefer someone with firearm engraving experience.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:43:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In Clarksville, TN there's a guy named Keebler Rockwell. On Facebook check out Warlockcustom for his work and contact info. I'm just throwing this out there.
View Quote

Thanks. I'll look into him....Clarksville is doable.  Still need to call two SOTs remaining on my list.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top