Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2017 5:46:34 PM EDT
I'm not affiliated with the business, just thought I'd let you guys know there's another gun shop open.  

Located on Dixie Hwy about 2 miles south of the Lincoln Parkway/WK Parkway intersection.

14 lane indoor range out to 25 yards.  Hourly fees or monthly membership.
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm not affiliated with the business, just thought I'd let you guys know there's another gun shop open.  

Located on Dixie Hwy about 2 miles south of the Lincoln Parkway/WK Parkway intersection.

14 lane indoor range out to 25 yards.  Hourly fees or monthly membership.
View Quote

Have you got a name, address, phone number or link to their website?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 7:11:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What city is it in/near?
View Quote

Based on the description it sounds like south of E-Town heading towards Glendale.
Link Posted: 1/11/2017 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Central KY Gun Club
3175 S Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, KY 42701
Phone: (270) 506-3027

They have a facebook page, but I don't think they have a website up.  I'm going to try to get by there today or tomorrow to see what the retail area is like.  It's large, I just don't know how well the shelves are stocked yet.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 4:04:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I made it in today.  Good stock of firearms, prices looked real reasonable.  Only thing that caught my eye was a Ruger LCPII for $274.99.  

Big retail area!  Not all the shelves are stocked yet, and I didn't pay attention to in-stock ammo or prices, but they have a lot of room to grow inventory.  Staff was friendly and offered help a few times without being pushy.

I did not bait them with any stupid questions to see if I would get gunstore BS answers.  Maybe next time.  :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top