Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 11/30/2016 7:49:40 PM EDT
[#1]

Would love to think he would support it but I don't have faith.
Either way I will email him once on my PC, as we should all do.

ETA completed!
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#2]
lol John Yarmouth is very, very, very anti-gun. He'll never sign that.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 8:21:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Aggravate him anyway.

Link Posted: 12/1/2016 10:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
That URL made it easy to do!
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:08:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

It gets our suppressor laws up to speed with what they have in South Africa and the EU.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That URL made it easy to do!
View Quote

Thank you for the compliment/appreciation.

However, I can't take the credit as the link is to a GD thread that provides more information.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is my message:

Please do what you are able to ensure that HR3799 (Hearing Protection Act of 2015) swiftly passes to a floor vote. I do not think you sit on any committees pertinent to this legislation, please ask your peers who do to shepherd it along swiftly. Once it reaches the floor please vote yes on this legislation.

HR3799 brings American suppressor laws in line with those present in South Africa, New Zealand, Austrailia, and many parts of Europe. It makes safety devices easier to acquire. It makes hunters and shooters better neighbors.

Thank you for representing the 3rd district and for doing what you can to move HR3799 forward. This is a rare piece of gun legislation that is not controversial, saves money, and improves safety.
View Quote

Link to the legislation, I did not see any gremlins hiding in it: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799/text

I opted to use the congressmans site directly and I did ask for a response. Lets see what he sends back.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 3:09:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Here is my message:

Link to the legislation, I did not see any gremlins hiding in it: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/3799/text

I opted to use the congressmans site directly and I did ask for a response. Lets see what he sends back.
View Quote

Hey!   Thanks.    We could all use that.
Link Posted: 12/4/2016 2:25:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Long story short he won't support it. I sent him a letter a while back about it. #notmycongressman

Link Posted: 12/5/2016 1:11:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I have written him on other gun matters. I even got a response. The guy is a moron when it comes to anything gun related. If it were up to him he would "take them all".  He does not believe there is any such thing as a "responsible gun owner" and thinks all firearms are "weapons of war" and have no place in civilian's hands.

Of course most of the people who vote for him are idiots so what do you expect?   Remember....if you took away all the guns we would have a world of peace and love.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 10:47:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/5/2016 12:10:51 PM EDT
[#12]
yeah and he was polite about it, that's a small +

I don't know how a suppressor will cause loss of life, though.   I guess I could throw at you reelly really hard.

Link Posted: 12/15/2016 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#13]

Well. That was expected.
Link Posted: 12/15/2016 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Pic

Well. That was expected.
View Quote

Same canned response I got. I don't know why people keep voting for him.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pic

Well. That was expected.

His district is... Louisville.   While one can make money in Louisville, it contains the worst bunch of people in the state.     More than half are full blown worthless idiots.   THAT is why he is in office.    It really is as simple as that.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 1:42:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

The people of his district vote for him because he is a liberal democrat and those voters are liberal democrats. They like what he does and will continue to vote for him. Jefferson Co. went for Clinton in the last election.
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 1:50:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because Jefferson county is a democratic county.....
Fayette county is the same.

John Yarmuth is a scumbag of the highest order !
Link Posted: 12/25/2016 9:51:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

His district is... Louisville.   While one can make money in Louisville, it contains the worst bunch of people in the state.     More than half are full blown worthless idiots.   THAT is why he is in office.    It really is as simple as that.
View Quote

Amen! It's like the Detroit of Kentucky. The majority of the productive people have left that county.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top