Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2016 10:52:31 PM EDT
Anyone know of an FFL, preferably in the Louisville area, willing to ship to CA?

I have a glock frame I'd like to send to Polymer Refined for some work but need an FFL to ship it.

Unfortunately the one I use for transfers doesn't ship there.

TIA

Paul
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 6:05:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I can do that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 7:17:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can do that.
View Quote

Thanks for being able to handle paulhig's CA shipping

For the life of me I cannot understand why a FFL will not sign up the  CFIC letter so you can ship to CA....(1) it is free and relatively quick and (2) by NOT serving the California customers you are playing into the hand of the CA anti gun agenda.
Link Posted: 10/27/2016 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
e-mailed
Link Posted: 10/28/2016 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the life of me I cannot understand why a FFL will not sign up the  CFIC letter so you can ship to CA....(1) it is free and relatively quick and (2) by NOT serving the California customers you are playing into the hand of the CA anti gun agenda.
View Quote

Drifting off topic a bit - you present a really good specific example of why its bad to write off certain states or cities as "lost causes". If you keep giving up ground you're going to run out of free places to retreat to.
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 7:26:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Having just shipped to California, I can say this.

I don't agree with FFLs who refuse to service their customers but, in the case of California, I understand...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top