Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2016 9:43:39 PM EDT
In case you didn't notice...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&ab_channel=ProjectVeritasAction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs&ab_channel=ProjectVeritasAction

Share with everyone you know.   Each video is about 16 mins long and there is more to come.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:07:36 PM EDT
[#2]
That is at the national level.  Sadly state level politics are nothing like that.  I attended a county GOP meeting and was greatly disappointed, saddened, and then depressed by it.  I really need to attend a similar Democrat county meeting and see if they operate any better.

The GOP needs to dissect everything the Democrats do on the national level and then implement it themselves.  What those videos show is how a well oiled political machine works, including all the corruption and tricks.  I have no doubt that national GOP elites operate in a similar manner but are clearly less effective at it.  

The GOP gets caught up pretending to take the "moral high ground" and holding themselves to a higher level of standards.  That's not a bad thing but as the videos shows, the Democrats don't care and will run all over you.  I say pretending because it is politics, there is no moral high ground.  There is more and less ethical but there is no high ground.  For example the leaked emails show Hillary stating she has a public stance on issues and a private stance on issues.  Every politician does, some just have statements that match closer than others.

If Hillary gets away with all her criminal actions, then party really doesn't matter at the top of the national level, as the GOP elites are actively helping Hillary.  At the state level, party still makes somewhat of a difference, mainly because there isn't that much financial gain here with the very limited time frame the legislators have in session.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top