Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2016 11:55:12 AM EDT
Located in Garden Springs a few doors down from Big Lots.
Small, but really nice store owned by a couple of good guys/gun enthusiasts.
Called Washington Trading Company. They have almost every Mag Pul product made, and
EVERYTHING needed for AR builds! Lots of Glock stuff, ARs etc...
Kieth also does CCDW classes and does work on most items.
Tell them Lee sent you.
I've known both guys for years. They will soon be Lexingtons only dealer for Tops knives.

While you are there, check out the well kept secret awesome deli "Dads" for some greatr food/beer cheese etc, Ale 8 on tap too!
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they have a website?

How's the prices?
Link Posted: 8/21/2016 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#2]
What's the name of the shop?
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the name of the shop Washington Trading Post? When you say Garden Springs I am assuming you mean off of Harrodsburg/Lane Allen in that shopping center behind Home Depot then?

I'd like to check them out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 11:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Sorry for the late reply!

Yes, off Lane Allen, and yes, Washington Trading Co.

Inventory is still low, I have got a couple great deals.

They do transfers for $10, do CCDW classes and minor repairs.

I was told they were going to add to the inventory in a big way before the election/xmas...

I got a German made Sig Sauer P228 in near mint shape, box and original test target
for a price so low, I am ashamed to say it online. Been lookig for one for years.

Link Posted: 9/4/2016 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Stopped in there about a month ago or so looking to sell some pistols. Couldn't come to terms but super nice guy. Stood around & BSd for a while. Really turned that place around from what it was previously.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:46:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I will stop by next time I'm on that side of town.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 8:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Any deals on stripped lowers?
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I was there today and they got in some Anderson loqwea. I'm not sure what they are priced at. I think
Centerfire has em for $46.99???

They should be adding some inventory soon...

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:57:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was there today and they got in some Anderson loqwea. I'm not sure what they are priced at. I think
Centerfire has em for $46.99???

They should be adding some inventory soon...

View Quote

what is loqwea?

Is this the correct phone number for them? I want to ask about the price on the lowers.

(859) 373-9930

ETA there was no answer at that number at lunch time. I eneed up driving to centerfire after work and picking up an anderson lower for $44.99. They only had a few left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top