Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2016 11:30:27 AM EDT
There is a gun show this weekend at the Ky. State Fairgrounds. This is a Kenny Woods/RK show. KC3 has been selling raffle tickets on a Tavor. The drawing for that raffle will be held on Sunday at the show. Good luck to all that bought tickets and thanks for the support. A person could go to the gun show, win the Tavor, then leave and go to the FNRA banquet in Buechel and win some more guns. That would make a pretty good day.
Link Posted: 7/28/2016 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#1]
How big is the show softpoint?  I am from VA orginally so I am sort of spoiled on 600+ table shows.  I went to the one in ashland last fall and won't go back.  Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 4:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
It doesn't matter, now. You missed it. It was last weekend.
Link Posted: 7/29/2016 5:48:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe next time then.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 3:51:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How big is the show softpoint?  I am from VA orginally so I am sort of spoiled on 600+ table shows.  I went to the one in ashland last fall and won't go back.  Thanks for the info!
View Quote

summer shows are never good, come to the September National Gun Day show.  They are much better (although that is not saying a lot).
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

summer shows are never good, come to the September National Gun Day show.  They are much better (although that is not saying a lot).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.   Will look into it.  How about the shows up toward Indy?   IIRC there used to be a big one there after the first of the year.
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 11:12:58 PM EDT
[#6]
YEs that is the INdy 1500 show, held like twice a year. The one right after the first is the best one. And the National gun day show in feb or march is a decent one. They used to hold it the same weekend as the OVMS Show of Shows militaria show but the promoter of the gun show is a jerk and wanted to split it up it seems so it should be on a different weekend but around the same month.
Link Posted: 8/2/2016 1:38:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
YEs that is the INdy 1500 show, held like twice a year. The one right after the first is the best one. And the National gun day show in feb or march is a decent one. They used to hold it the same weekend as the OVMS Show of Shows militaria show but the promoter of the gun show is a jerk and wanted to split it up it seems so it should be on a different weekend but around the same month.
View Quote

A "jerk"! Who, Dickson?! That is slanderous, you should be ashamed. I've never heard anything but pleasant things about Ron Dickson. Everybody loves the man.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top