BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BREAKING NEWS: Over 70,000 people attended @NRA Convention in Louisville, KY this weekend, many carrying loaded guns.  ZERO people shot.

Thanks to everyone who came by the Elzetta Booth!

View Quote

Shit, I knew I missed somebody.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:31:43 AM EDT
[#2]
West early yesterday and left around 1ish, no traffic issues. Took the boy and everybody was super helpful.

Stopped by Elzetta and guy was handing the plastic replica guns with Elzetta products to my 8 year old son over and over. My boy loved it. Forgot to tell the guy thanks for supporting ARFCOM.

Great show and wish I could have stayed longer.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Sunday was great. Friday was good too once I got parked.

I just caught wind of attendance numbers from a blog, 80,452 is what I'm hearing. Blogs source is an NRA board member. 2nd highest attendance ever.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 1:49:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sunday was great. Friday was good too once I got parked.

I just caught wind of attendance numbers from a blog, 80,452 is what I'm hearing. Blogs source is an NRA board member. 2nd highest attendance ever.
View Quote

Went Friday with a buddy, wanted to go back Sunday with the nephew - and wish I had.
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
BREAKING NEWS: Over 70,000 people attended @NRA Convention in Louisville, KY this weekend, many carrying loaded guns.  ZERO people shot.

Thanks to everyone who came by the Elzetta Booth!

View Quote

That's because when I was in your booth, I was carrying my XDs.45 concealed, AND it was even loaded.............

Thanks for the free batteries, and showing off your wares to me.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:55:58 PM EDT
[#6]

what a show!!!!

...more than 80,000 in attendance!!!!

...this was my fourth NRA meetings/convention, and has to be the largest I've been to...   Friday and Saturday was packed, ...sunday was a real treat because it was lightly attended and of course vendors mark down some of their clothing/merchandise!

...we also spend an extra day to see/do things in the lousiville area, ..went to the Conrad-Caldwell house, ..went on a walking ghost tour, and the tour at churchhill downs! ...thank you Louisville, ...this was a great trip!!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2016 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I really liked louisville.

I tried to drink all of the Bourbon Barrel Stout at Bluegrass Brewing Co.  Almost accomplished it. Marks BBQ was amazing! On the Jville side of the river, the Red Yeti was really good as well.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:17:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, the attendance for the NRA convention seems to stand at 80,000. 80,000 people with guns and not one shooting. If guns cause "gun violence", how can that be? Did anybody hear of an arrest, just one, for anything. I haven't heard of any. No "outstanding warrants", no disorderly conduct, no loitering, no domestic disputes, no trespassing, no drinking on unlicensed premises, no theft by deception, no cold checks, no anything. Amazing.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:08:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, the attendance for the NRA convention seems to stand at 80,000. 80,000 people with guns and not one shooting. If guns cause "gun violence", how can that be? Did anybody hear of an arrest, just one, for anything. I haven't heard of any. No "outstanding warrants", no disorderly conduct, no loitering, no domestic disputes, no trespassing, no drinking on unlicensed premises, no theft by deception, no cold checks, no anything. Amazing.
View Quote

http://gunfreezone.net/index.php/2016/05/26/2016-nra-annual-meeting-the-crime-report/

I've spoken to the author and told him to check again in a week or so in case there were any late reports. However the data lines up with Indy and Nashville. More NRA members does not mean more crime.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 12:30:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a few people on the local reddit getting pissy in less than 10 minutes. My lunch break is over but if any of you want to do some outreach or piss off some hippies follow the link below

https://www.reddit.com/r/Louisville/comments/4l5p9v/louisville_crime_info_2016_nra_annual_meeting_the/
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 6:05:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I just hit it. What is wrong with those people?
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I just hit it. What is wrong with those people?
View Quote

The same thing a lot of people struggle with. Deep seated beliefs that no amount of logic or evidence will dethrone.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top