Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2016 12:03:33 PM EDT
The Kentucky Friends of the NRA awarded the Radcliff Middle School archery team a great big check last night.

I'm proud of the Friends of the NRA, the archery coach, and the archery team. Those kids are on the right track and won't screw up like the losers that end up in the news. These are the kids we should be reporting on.

When someone hits you up to go to a concert, come to a banquet, or enter a raffle for the FNRA this is where your money goes. Thanks to the supporters!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
This is why I donate.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:35:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good! The local 4H and Jr. shooters group has gotten several FofNRA grants for equipment and gear. As a side benefit the parent's support and local gun club membership is at an all time high.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow that's great. I went to RMS back in the mid 80's. We certainly didn't have an archery team. We didn't have air conditioning LOL. I'm glad those kids have a positive activity to be involved in at the school.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:05:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Kentucky Friends of the NRA awarded the Radcliff Middle School archery team a great big check last night.

http://i.imgur.com/GSJy8QZ.png

I'm proud of the Friends of the NRA, the archery coach, and the archery team. Those kids are on the right track and won't screw up like the losers that end up in the news. These are the kids we should be reporting on.

When someone hits you up to go to a concert, come to a banquet, or enter a raffle for the FNRA this is where your money goes. Thanks to the supporters!
View Quote

RotaryJihad, I've been a NRA member for more years then I care to count and am thrilled that the archery team got a nice donation from KFNRA and hope it benefits these kids now and through their walk with life. I'm all about getting kids interested in our passion for 2A and shooting sports and appreciate all those that are involved to make it happen. Thank you for what you do also.

I not sure how to ask the question except just to say it and that is, why archery?
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome !
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:25:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I not sure how to ask the question except just to say it and that is, why archery?
View Quote

Archery is a shooting sport. Shooting at the archery range is a gateway to hunting too. The Friends of the NRA is about promoting the shooting culture and shooting sports and archery does that.

Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:52:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Archery is a shooting sport. Shooting at the archery range is a gateway to hunting too. The Friends of the NRA is about promoting the shooting culture and shooting sports and archery does that.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I get the American Rifleman every month and never see anything in the magazine about archery, perhaps those of us or just me, that live in the deep hollers of Ky. need to be enlightened on the different avenues the NRA takes to promote our shooting sports. You are right, archery would be a good avenue for the young to get started, really never thought of it that way. Thanks for bringing this old timer up to speed.

The wife and I proudly support the Shepherdsville Middle School archery team. They didn't do so well a couple weeks ago at the finals but still very proud of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top