Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2016 3:00:29 PM EDT
Wife and I did our class in early December.  Got our certificates back from the state and turned in our paperwork, photos, etc tp Carter Country Sheriff's the week of Christmas.  Anyone know how long the process is taking these days (I guess obviously more then six weeks since that much time has passed.)?
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 3:58:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 4:26:42 PM EDT
[#2]
It is not unusual for them to use every minute of the 60 days to get it back to you. If you had applied online, you would have gotten it in about two weeks.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a friend that got his in less than 2 weeks applying on line.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I didn't do it online, but Madison County still had mine in two weeks. Back when I lived in Jefferson County, it took forever it seemed.
Link Posted: 2/12/2016 12:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]
We got our notices in the mail today that the CCDW's had been approved and will be available 'on or about the 20th of Feb' to be picked up at the Sheriff's office.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top