Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/29/2015 11:19:43 PM EDT
Reason I ask is I'm invading or should I say coming home to help go through my late dad's stuff and guns are being divided out amongst us kids. I want us to all go to shoot them so I can explain the safety rules and proper operation of them and all. One of my sisters shoots and has her permit. Her daughter doesn't shoot but showed interest in one of the guns. Other sister doesn't shoot and at first didn't want any due to her kids but now may want one for a keepsake.  Her kids I'm certain have not shot anything. What's the range like on a Saturday or Sunday in October?  Will we be able to shoot? Pistols rifles and shotguns.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 11:46:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I do not know if it is inside the actual "restricted" LBL area or not.   But, if it is, they don't allow carry of loaded firearms.  That is their supposed law.   They also supposedly look the other way for Concealed Deadly Weapons License holders.  

Strange that I can go to a federal land like Cumberland Gap and carry in a National Park, but not LBL except by their grace.    (I called their office and was told this.   I have also heard the same on this site.)

I don't trust "grace".  So, I don't go to LBL, though I own a place very near by, close to Grand Rivers.       I can shoot on my land and there are local private ranges.  

I have never been to LBL and never will while they have these ... laws.        
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 7:30:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/24/2015 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Everybody wanted to go but ran out of time. Not to mention I let a floor standing drill press fall on my right foot somehow. No xrays but I'm pretty sure nothing was broken. After that it wasn't allowed to make the 600 mile trip home with me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top