Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2015 12:19:19 PM EDT
Hey guys. I have not been on the site in a long time. But last year I missed out on the Stagg so I was looking for our guys who are on the inside--any intel you can share with us? Don't want to miss out again this year.
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 3:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Would also be interested in this info as well as release dates of the Elmer T Lee - been looking for a bottle for almost a year
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#2]
This years Stagg has arrived at the distributor. It usually takes a week or so before it gets sent out to the market. Its 138.2 proof this go around.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Would also be interested in this info as well as release dates of the Elmer T Lee - been looking for a bottle for almost a year
View Quote

I found a bottle of the Lee randomly at a liquor barn towards the end of spring.
Asked the lady if they had any Pappy by chance. She said no but had that.
Never heard of it so I fo'ed.
I want more.
Link Posted: 9/29/2015 3:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 1:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This years Stagg has arrived at the distributor. It usually takes a week or so before it gets sent out to the market. Its 138.2 proof this go around.
View Quote

Thanks!!!

Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I got word that stagg is shipping today
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top