Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2015 12:45:40 PM EDT
Was accepted to a program at University of the Cumberlands and wanted to see if I could get any knowledge from the locals.

Any suggestions of things to do/see/eat?

or things/places to avoid?

Wife and I will be visiting around Thanksgiving and moving shortly after Christmas.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in Corbin, and before that, halfway between there and Williamsburg. Cumberland falls is pretty nice, I go there every year or two for family reunions. If you're into flea markets, London and Corbin both have decent ones. I lived in a subdivision in North Corbin right off of I75, nice place, but like any town there are places to avoid. Not far from where I lived was an apartment complex full of meth dealing white trash.

It's been several years since I left, can't say if things are better or worse now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top