Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aww man, you too?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As always, big thanks to Joker1 for having us out.  We really appreciate all the hospitality, the opportunity to get in some "unconventional" practice and the wealth of information and pointers.  And thanks to everyone else for a great time hanging out with some cool gun folks.  It was good meeting the new people and seeing the familiar faces again.  The only bad part was seeing how sad Brenna was when AMWFD drove off.  It was truly heartbreaking how much she cried.

PS If anyone finds a spare 30 rounder that hitched a ride with their gear - that was my "lost/forgot it at Joker's" item for this trip.  I think everything else is accounted for, so it's probably a black TAPCO mag with a yellow paint spot.
Aww man, you too?

I've never seen a dog so attached...
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:31:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As always, big thanks to Joker1 for having us out.  We really appreciate all the hospitality, the opportunity to get in some "unconventional" practice and the wealth of information and pointers.  And thanks to everyone else for a great time hanging out with some cool gun folks.  It was good meeting the new people and seeing the familiar faces again.  The only bad part was seeing how sad Brenna was when AMWFD drove off.  It was truly heartbreaking how much she cried.

PS If anyone finds a spare 30 rounder that hitched a ride with their gear - that was my "lost/forgot it at Joker's" item for this trip.  I think everything else is accounted for, so it's probably a black TAPCO mag with a yellow paint spot.
Aww man, you too?

That literally made me lol.  Did he give you talking points or notes or something?

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for posting the videos AMWD. It looked good. I was particularly impressed with the dignity and respect that the RSO treated you with.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 1:45:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sir, I enjoyed spending the day shooting with you and hope we can do it again sometime.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I had a fantastic time and learned a lot from Joker1 and the rest. I am glad I made the dinner shot, even if I couldn't stay for dinner. I hope you guys didn't get any rain. I hit a cloud burst on the way home.

See you next time!
Sir, I enjoyed spending the day shooting with you and hope we can do it again sometime.

Same here, a very good day.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Joker thank you again.  had a great time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Joker thank you again.  had a great time.
View Quote

My pleasure. Come again.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 8:50:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Great videos apeman, nice shooting! I'll definitely be bringing my gopro the next time I come as well. I don't use it enough
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I woulda been there but I had other things going on

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Who is that?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Who is that?
View Quote

Hell, all this time I thought it was KY Bob.    

And thanks once again for a great time Joker.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who is that?

LOL, not that gray yet...

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top