Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2015 9:05:36 AM EDT
My daughter announced she wants a 9mm. Looking for some place to rent several different makes. I want to get this right the first time. I am in Corydon In.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:20:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Knob Creek rents most of their used guns. The last time I did it, it was $10 and the rental would apply to the purchase. Prices and policies may have changed.

Probably a good idea to make yourself a "pick-list". For example is she wanting to try compact, mid, and full size guns to narrow down a category? Is she dead set on a compact gun and wanting to compare brands like KelTec to Ruger to Glock to Springfield?

Hope that helps!
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Not sure about LOU but if you get to LEX, Buds has a large number of rental guns. You must buy their ammo but you can pay one rental fee and swap guns in and out as you see fit for the one rental price. I recently did just that with the BIL. He tried a Glock 17, M&P9, and CZ-75 for $10 + range fee + one box of 9mm ammo.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Open Range in Crestwood used to rent guns. I haven't been there in a while, so you may want to call first. They also offer a return policy. If you buy a gun and don't like it. They will give you credit for the purhcase price toward any other gun they have in stock. 502-243-8282
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:54:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#5]
TG&G might be closer than those mentioned.
I know you can rent but not sure on their 9mm selections.
Worth a phone call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top