Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2015 7:56:15 AM EDT
What can be done about the racist, bigoted judge?

1 He gave 5 years ... probation  instead of 20 years prison to a piece of filth who stole from and terrorized a family at gun point.

2 He also berated the victim's family including their 3 yr daughter.

Garbage such as that low life judge should not be on the bench nor practicing law.

How can he be punished?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:19:06 AM EDT
[#1]
A link to what your talking about would be helpful
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#2]
On mobile now.

Incident has been on national news regarding the racist Olu Stevens in Jefferson county.

He was appointed to the bench by Beshear.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 11:35:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What can be done about the racist, bigoted judge?

1 He gave 5 years ... probation  instead of 20 years prison to a piece of filth who stole from and terrorized a family at gun point.

2 He also berated the victim's family including their 3 yr daughter.

Garbage such as that low life judge should not be on the bench nor practicing law.

How can he be punished?
View Quote

1. File a complaint against him with the "Judicial Conduct Committee"
2. Work to vote him out of office at his next election.
3. Work to help elect a Governor that won't appoint judges like this.(Beshear has made many very bad appointments.)
4. Pay attention to politics and elections. The people of Ky. have allowed our state and local government to ruin this state by sitting on their collective back side's and refusing do anything about it.

I am a poll worker and during primary elections the biggest problem and most time consuming task is to determine which ballot to give each voter. When they are asked which party they belong to, 35% have no idea. Yes, that is right, they don't know if they are registered Republicans or Democrats. If you don't even know which party you belong to, on what basis do you decide who to vote for?

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you.

I will go to the first move/step now and double down on my efforts regarding the other steps I am already doing.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a poll worker and during primary elections the biggest problem and most time consuming task is to determine which ballot to give each voter. When they are asked which party they belong to, 35% have no idea. Yes, that is right, they don't know if they are registered Republicans or Democrats. If you don't even know which party you belong to, on what basis do you decide who to vote for? [/span][/span]
View Quote

Don't forget you can register Libertarian in Kentucky and also independent. Further, even if you are registered L or I *make sure you check for non-partisan races during the primary election*!
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 3:59:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't forget you can register Libertarian in Kentucky and also independent. Further, even if you are registered L or I *make sure you check for non-partisan races during the primary election*!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am a poll worker and during primary elections the biggest problem and most time consuming task is to determine which ballot to give each voter. When they are asked which party they belong to, 35% have no idea. Yes, that is right, they don't know if they are registered Republicans or Democrats. If you don't even know which party you belong to, on what basis do you decide who to vote for? [/span][/span]

Yes, but if you do so there will be few candidate for you to vote for in the primaries. There hasn't been a L or I on a ballot in my home county since before the Civil War. Of course, as you stated you can vote in the non-partisan races, like for judges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top