Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2015 7:25:07 AM EDT
I was told Gordman's was a great place, I see they have 2 stores any difference in the stores? Anywhere else I should go?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:21:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking to spend a lot of money?  Do you need a lot of dress clothes?  How nice of dress clothes?

Every few months you can hit up Dillards and Macys when they have all their stuff on clearance racks getting marked down a ton.  I've gotten nice dress slacks and shirts for under $20.  I got a nice dress shirt for $6 one time.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:13:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Graves Cox and Howard Miller. Only two places I shopped for suits in lexington. Best of all, they are locally owned!

They know what they're doing and everything they carry is quality.

Epitome of southern haberdashery.

Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:45:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Chain - Jos A Bank

Local - Logans

Custom - Crittenden in Midway http://www.crittendenclothes.com/
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 1:23:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Graves Cox and Howard Miller. Only two places I shopped for suits in lexington. Best of all, they are locally owned!

They know what they're doing and everything they carry is quality.

Epitome of southern haberdashery.

View Quote

Graves Cox closed up. The old man decided to retire and closed shop.

Logan's on Tate's Creek Rd
Howard Miller downtown on Old Vine St
Stuart Mercer on Maxwell.
Crittenden in Midway
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:33:19 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are trying to go cheap, S&K and Men's Wearhouse. Both are national chains owned by the same company and both located on Nicholasville Rd.

There is always Dillards and Macy's in Fayette Mall. They can be cheap as well (if you can catch a sale).
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Howard and Miller or Express.

Jeff Miller got my ties for me and my groomsmen.  He's a good man for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top