Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2015 3:20:40 PM EDT
I have been looking for BLC-2 and H355.  Does any place have it in-stock?  I live in Northern KY, but frequently visit both Louisville and Lexington.  Last week I hit Cabela's and Bass Pro in Louisville.  The weekend before I was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Lexington.  Nothing anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/14/2015 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I have been looking for BLC-2 and H355.  Does any place have it in-stock?  I live in Northern KY, but frequently visit both Louisville and Lexington.  Last week I hit Cabela's and Bass Pro in Louisville.  The weekend before I was at Sportsman's Warehouse in Lexington.  Nothing anywhere.
View Quote

Theres a little mom and pop in Indiana, Reloaders Supply. Small shop, worth a phone call.

You could drive a ways and hit Whittakers, thats closer to Owensboro though.

KCR is worth a phone call. Shooters Supply is worth a phone call.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:36:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Theres a little mom and pop in Indiana, Reloaders Supply. Small shop, worth a phone call.

Good luck.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good luck.
The above is a comprehensive list of all the places I know of that stock powder on the regular.

Link Posted: 3/15/2015 12:45:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks everyone.

I stop by Shooter's every couple weeks and haven't had any luck.

I appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:36:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Good luck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

I thought Reloaders Supply went out of business.

Did they move?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did they move?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck.

Did they move?

No idea. Its been a while since I went up there. The last time I knew they were right by the last exit on I-265 in Indiana.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 3:51:59 PM EDT
[#6]
The one close to me is off of Richardson Rd in Independence.  Their prices are outrageous, but will do if in a pinch.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:57:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Reloader's Supply is here in Richmond.  Got lots of stuff, Good people.  859.623.0600
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top