Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2015 1:26:47 PM EDT
http://www.wave3.com/story/28197767/police-investigating-reported-shooting-on-i-71

Not much to go on yet. Waiting for the usual "OMG too many guns" cries.
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Road rage seems likely but it could be gang or domestic too.

In my experience "road rage" takes two to play. Just let a simple driving mistake or rudeness, things go bad when two drivers start "keepin' it real" and go back and forth with each other. If you make a mistake try to apologize, if someone wrongs you what do you have to prove by getting in their face or brake checking them?
Link Posted: 2/25/2015 1:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Hope they find the POS that did that.

If it was road rage, hopefully someone will contact the police and say they saw something that leads to someone. Unless someone comes forward or it turns out to be something other than RR it could easily go unsolved.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 4:33:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Exactly what is a "random act of road rage"? I always thought "road rage" was a unreasonablly harsh response to something that another person had done, no matter how innocent. If that is the case, it would not be random. Random is where a person is just shot for no reason, i.e. wrong place, wrong time. What the hell are they talking about? Was there some interaction between these two men before the shot? Then it would be road rage. Just pulled up and shot him for no reason would be random. How can it be both?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 8:51:09 PM EDT
[#5]
15?  It's at least 21 now, right?
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 9:45:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I heard the local police are collaborating with the feds on the radio today.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:18:43 AM EDT
[#7]
This guy is the same one who left his out of gas van in the middle of the interstate. No lights on or anything when it was dark out. Somebody ended up dieing after they hit it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:28:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Typo on my part. The number in my head was 12 hours old.
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:14:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This guy is the same one who left his out of gas van in the middle of the interstate. No lights on or anything when it was dark out. Somebody ended up dieing after they hit it.
View Quote

Source?
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 10:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Source?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Source?

WAVE 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top