Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/15/2015 9:56:34 AM EDT
I just purchased an AR pistol upper, and have a stripped lower, and KAK SB-15.  As good as I am about watching Youtube videos, someone that has assembled parts before would be beneficial.  Anyone in the area like to help? Ammo or food can be provided.  I still need to order a trigger, BCG, CH and lower parts kit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 2:51:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not too far from the area.  I don't generally build uppers, just buy them already assembled.  Lowers I can do easily. I do have some AR's but other stuff too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2015 7:19:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Where are you at?  I find myself in Lexington or L-ville every weekend.
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:29:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Nvm
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:30:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I just purchased an AR pistol upper, and have a stripped lower, and KAK SB-15.  As good as I am about watching Youtube videos, someone that has assembled parts before would be beneficial.  Anyone in the area like to help? Ammo or food can be provided.  I still need to order a trigger, BCG, CH and lower parts kit.
View Quote

I'm in Frankfort, email me if you still need help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top