Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2014 12:41:01 PM EDT
Just wanted to let people know about these deals since Anderson Manufacturing is a Kentucky company.  If anyone is looking for cheap Anderson lowers and wants to save on shipping plus dealer transfer fees these are the best prices I've seen.  Both are cash prices.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Dayum. Thats a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up at Buds and must admit for the price it is a well made and high quality forged lower.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 3:00:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I have seen them at AIM Surplus for $34.95 but since they are out of state there are shipping and transfer fees making them much higher. I have used a couple of these, got them in Bardstown from Patrick (KYGUNCO) and they are quite GTG.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#4]
This is certainly the hay days for AR building. Good Deals are to be found all around.

I took the DelTon Lower and parts kit I won as a door prize at our recent FT Campbell area ARFcom dinner and set out to build a 300 Blackout SBR.

I got a stripped Anderson upper from AIM for $39.99 along with an AAC buffer spring for $2.99
Then I ordered a 8.5" barrel for $79.99 and a NiB BCG and CH for $119.99 from Palmetto State Armory
I ordered a MI 7" gen 2 SS free float handguard for $135.95 directly from Midwest iIndustries since they were as cheap as I could find anywhere else and they were throwing in free handguard pannels with it. I added their upper parts kit for $19.99 to qualify for the free shipping on orders over $150.
Then I picked up a (new) AAC 51T blackout FH here on the EE for $60 shipped and ended up getting a CTR stock in FDE from the same guy (new in box) for another $50.
I picked up the mil spec buffer tube, locking plate, castle nut, YHM low profile gas block, pistol length gas tube and an FDE ergo grip from my local shop for $70 out the door.
I already had an extra carbine buffer and a mini red dot at home to finish it out.

Grand total out of pocket on this was $581.88

If one really wants to build a no frills basic M4 type carbine right now they could probably do it for around $500 if not a little less.

Now with e-filed form ones taking 4-5 weeks for approval I should be able to have mine built and running by Christmas.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 11:14:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Or buy the Bushmaster Patrol Optic ready rifle for like 600.
I have seen basic rifles in several shops for sub-600 in the last few months I have been on the lookout. Even Centerfire has some good deals.

I just put a full AR together for $350.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Or buy the Bushmaster Patrol Optic ready rifle for like 600.
I have seen basic rifles in several shops for sub-600 in the last few months I have been on the lookout. Even Centerfire has some good deals.

I just put a full AR together for $350.
View Quote

Tell me more on how to build one for that price :)
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm guessing some deals from PSA. I recall some $279 uppers. Then a $50 lower. Then ???. I wager CbtEngr1 is a bit of a hustler and scored some parts or did some horse trading.

Even with hustling and scrounging $350 is amazing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2014 4:17:19 PM EDT
[#8]
PSA has a complete AR carbine right now for $550ish that has a stainless 1:7 twist barrel with mid length gas system.

Nevermind. Already out of stock. They went quick.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 12:24:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Nope I just waited and the deals were out there.
Lower is complete polymer lower I got for $100,
the upper was a deal some company put out for 200 and then found a deal on a bcg

I think Primary arms has doublestar uppers minus the bcg for 200 right now.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 3:40:41 PM EDT
[#10]
For the people in northern KY you can now get the Anderson lowers for $47 at Thoroughbred Tactical in Independence.

They have this ad on Armslist.

This is the latest from Anderson Manufacturing. The new AM-15 Stripped lower with Multi Cal markings and new roll mark!

Thoroughbred Tactical,LLC

www.ky-guns.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top