Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2014 12:23:31 AM EDT
Need some help finding a set of BDU's in either the Lou or N Ky area. Helping with a 4H program for kids exposing them to military basics and after being out for 20yrs I'm in need of BDU's again. I'm in Carroll county so Lou and N Ky is a wash going either way if anyone knows of a store or pawn shop with a decent selection? Years ago there was a great one in Covington but just learned it's been gone for a few years now.

When I was at Knox there were a few pawn shops that carried some sets but I haven't been to Knox since pre 9/11.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:27:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Store in Nicholasville had them a few months back.  Infantry??????  was the name I think.  Just a hole in the wall store on 27 as you are going into town.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure the Army/Navy store on Monmouth Street in Newport is still around...  What ever happened to that place in Glencoe?
Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:57:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Pawn shop in Valley Station on Dixie hgwy has a bunch. Forget the name of the place but they have all sizes and colors.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#4]
http://www.uscav.com

U.S. Cavalry in Radcliff should have tons of that stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top