Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2014 4:12:05 PM EDT
how do I post pictures on this space I can put urls to a picture but not a picture please help
Link Posted: 3/6/2012 7:43:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 7:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
To the kentucky HTF.  

Put image URLs into image tags:  (img)URL(/img) but use [ and ] instead of ( and ).
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 9:43:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some Mod must have had big fingers when they hit the MOVE button.
View Quote

Humans being human.  

Link Posted: 8/29/2014 12:54:27 PM EDT
[#5]
So can I put a picture off of my phone on here. Or do I just have to use pics off the web.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 3:30:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I use photobucket
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 7:25:42 PM EDT
[#7]
You'll need to upload the photo to a site like www.photobucket.com (establishing an account is free), then use the url from there to post here, using the syntax noted above.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 2:27:15 AM EDT
[#8]
As the other folks say, you have to host it online first.  I like photobucket and tinypic.  Tinypic doesn't even need an account to host a pic but I don't think you can take it down once you host it there.

I think higher level members here get some kind of pic hosting, but that's above my pay grade.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Thats so weird iv never seen a site like this its so annoying to put pics on here they should make it like every where else so we can get information on things easier
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:07:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Every forum I've been on is like this. I hate the ones that let you up load a pic so that only registered members can see it.

P.S. photobucket and tiny pic suck because they are both blocked on my work computer. It's really annoying to be reading a thread and none of the pics show. Flickr.com has free accounts and aren't blocked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top