Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2014 6:33:13 PM EDT
Anyone see this or hear about it?  I've not seen it reported on any other local news website.  Not that Louisville needs an overt calling for violence (it has enough on its own), but for those of us that live here and those visiting, keep your eyes and ears open and be carrying.

I'm not sure where this flier has been posted, but with the way things are going in Missouri right now, you can't be too careful.

"Purge"-like Flier Posted for Violence this Week

I hope it is just someone seeking attention.  If so, they got it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 6:49:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anyone see this or hear about it?  I've not seen it reported on any other local news website.  Not that Louisville needs an overt calling for violence (it has enough on its own), but for those of us that live here and those visiting, keep your eyes and ears open and be carrying.

I'm not sure where this flier has been posted, but with the way things are going in Missouri right now, you can't be too careful.

"Purge"-like Flier Posted for Violence this Week

I hope it is just someone seeking attention.  If so, they got it.
View Quote

nothings gonna happen.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:24:07 AM EDT
[#2]
^ What he said ^

This is probably some "art" project or a concert with stupid people making their flyers.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:45:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm headed out of the AO for the weekend and into somewhere with just as many... characters.

I might add an extra mag to my carry and take a trunk AR.  Hot summer, lingering business in MO, this kind of shit in other cities, etc.  Maybe nothing, maybe the perfect ingredients for bad juju.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 2:20:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Spare mags plus plenty of ammo and a backup gun is the answer to this.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 3:42:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I already have my Knights Stoner (complete with ACOG and Elzetta Strobe) and 9 mags loaded in my truck for Saturday's night shoot. Thus even in the 1 in a million chance somebody does try a purge-like scenario I think I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#6]
GFs son called tonight about some sort of flash mob thing that's supposed to happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top