Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 1:43:22 PM EDT
One of the 3GN regionals is being held this weekend at Rockcastle Shooting Center in Park City.  It's too late to sign up to shoot, but spectators and visitors are welcome.  Just be sure to check in at the lodge.

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 5:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Is rock castle 'cold' for spectators?
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Crazy name for the place.     Drove all over Rock Castle asking people about the place.    I couldn't find it.    Not one person had ever heard of it.  

Much later, on the opposite side of the  state, going to a totally unrelated event and place, I found it.    I had actually started thinking it was all some sort of joke.    

It is real, just the wrong name in the wrong place.   Totally screwy.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Crazy name for the place.     Drove all over Rock Castle asking people about the place.    I couldn't find it.    Not one person had ever heard of it.  

Much later, on the opposite side of the  state, going to a totally unrelated event and place, I found it.    I had actually started thinking it was all some sort of joke.    

View Quote

Well shit, glad im not the only one. I went to rock castle ky to meet up with a fellow arfcommer, just to find out I went an hr in the wrong direction. Stupid Bing maps.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:21:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is rock castle 'cold' for spectators?
View Quote

That would be a question the staff of Rockcastle would have to answer.  For match participants, it's cold, but I don't know if that applies to spectators.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2014 9:24:30 PM EDT
[#6]
The big big big Pro Am is the following weekend.  Vendors, 550+ competitors, manufacturers reps, Rockcastle will be hopping!
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well shit, glad im not the only one. I went to rock castle ky to meet up with a fellow arfcommer, just to find out I went an hr in the wrong direction. Stupid Bing maps.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha ya Rich that was me.  I cracked up when i read that post.  

BTW match was awesome,  and pro-am was great the next weekend too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top