Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/9/2014 10:48:09 AM EDT
Almost finished with my upper.  I need to have my flash hider pinned and welded.  The FH is a BCM extended A2 with the pin hole already drilled.  I have not extended the hole  into the barrel.  Some time ago a local business was mentioned, but can no longer remember its' name.  Any ideas would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 8/10/2014 2:38:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Meridian ordnance in mt sterling
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:21:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Accurate Armory can weld/pin for you.

Or send the barrel to ADCO.  Make sure you put the barrel nut and gas block on it beforehand.

I'm going to have Keith do one for me when I'm ready to build my 14.5" LW rifle.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 4:18:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Ah, Accurate Armory is the name I could not recall.  Before I posted my request, I checked their website but found no info on services.  Will give them a try.  I knew about ADCO, just wanted to stay local.  I figured with shipping both ways, there is just too much to go wrong.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I went by Accurate Armory and talked to Keith.  They do perform shop services.  I picked up my upper on which I had my flash hider pinned.  I could not be more pleased-excellent work.  I also had him change out a barrel nut on another upper with a vary stubborn pinned gas block(could not come up with the correct cuss words to get it loose).  And lastly, I dropped off a free float tube today,  as they also do cerakote.
It's nice to know that there is a place in Lexington willing and able to perform quality work.  I will be less likely to try work that I am not fully comfortable and experienced with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top