Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 7:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I, for one, am happy for a change while being on TAD orders. I couldn't show up earlier than I did because I was running range for uncle Sam. Thanks to jeep for letting me get some trigger the on the Mac. Glad to have met a few of you. Y'all are some fine folks. Swire I wanted to say hello but you were beatin' feet out of there.

Me being here was a total coincidence so next year I will pitch in what I can and actually bring more toys to the party. Thanks to all who put this together and the generosity. A hearty thank you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#2]
So when is the picture thread going up!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I could have been there! Sucks having to work today know you guys were there sending lead downrange.

Jennifer had a blast (even without me).

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:02:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Had a great time today guys and gals! It was good to see everyone that was able to attend. I cant believe that we rounded up a truck and a boat at almost the last minute!

Bob
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]
IMG_0664 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0665 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0666 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0667 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0668 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0669 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0670 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0671 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0672 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0673 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0674 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0675 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0676 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0677 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0678 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0679 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0680 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0681 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0682 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0683 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0684 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0685 by c.swimm, on Flickr
IMG_0687 by c.swimm, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:54:45 PM EDT
[#6]

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 9:58:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:22:33 PM EDT
[#8]
A big thanks to Gary (Jeep29) for making it happen. And thanks to all that attended. It wasn't as big of a crowd this time, but it was a good crowd. Missed a few that didn't make it this time. I almost didn't make it myself. Glad I did end up coming.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In spite a few challenges I think today went pretty well. It happened because of members. I've got a few folks to thank.

Thanks to these folks for their efforts and contributions:

jff24gordon for finding us a running truck to shoot, Indiana Bob for the boat, and Swire for the riding mower. Without something to shoot at it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Chronium76 and Ky_Bob for kicking off the donations for the truck and everyone who made a donation regardless of size.

Jen and Devin007 for arranging for a grill with Kenny after I screwed mine up. Cold hotdogs really aren't anyone's favorite.

Kenny Sumner who allows us to use his range, provides us tables, lets folks camp on the property, and this year stepped up with a grill to make sure we didn't starve.

The RSOs who do what they can to keep everyone safe.

And thanks to EVERYONE that came out!

By my count with name tags passed out and adding a few for folks that didn't get a tag I came up with 45 attendees with guests. It was good to see the regulars, the old faces that have been missing for a year or two, and the new faces out there for the first time. Not the biggest crowd we've had but it was filled with great folks.

Finally, if anyone left a Beta Mag behind get with me.
View Quote
Let me know about next year. I am in good with a lot of cops from the surrounding area. I may be able to work a line on unclaimed....things

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:26:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Amy had a good time shooting.  Thanks to everyone who let her use your weapons.

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:32:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks Gary for putting it together!
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 10:44:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 2:49:37 AM EDT
[#13]
I had a good time. The .450B is ready for deer season. Thanks KyBob. That was an experience.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:05:36 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Swire I wanted to say hello but you were beatin' feet out of there.

View Quote

I wish I would have had more time to meet with people.  I need to get there earlier next time.  The g/f and her kids had a long day by that point, daughters basketball game in the morning and then a 2 hour drive before even getting to the range.  They were ready to go and I needed to follow.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:34:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Beta Mag, Beta Mag, Beta Mag....anyone lose a Beta Mag?
View Quote

Don't know that it's his, but Ky_bob had one of the Korean versions, all black.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 3:44:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 4:35:25 PM EDT
[#18]
I had a great time like always.
Great to see everyone , both the old friends and the new faces.
I didn't realize the Kentucky crew was allergic to camping.
Thanks to all the guys that had a hand in it this year. I would also like to thank Kenny again. He must be doing this for the good of the hobby, because I can't think of any scenario that has him making enough money on this to be worth the hassle.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 6:37:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

No, this is an original with clear covers.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Beta Mag, Beta Mag, Beta Mag....anyone lose a Beta Mag?

Don't know that it's his, but Ky_bob had one of the Korean versions, all black.

No, this is an original with clear covers.

Hey, I left my Beta behind. It's black with the clear cover.

J/K. hope you find it's owner soon. I know how it's to leave stuff behind. Just ask KYBob that mailed me my "gun tool box" back to me. LOL

Link Posted: 9/21/2014 8:01:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/22/2014 7:52:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I had a good time. The .450B is ready for deer season. Thanks KyBob. That was an experience.
View Quote

What did I do?

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 8:05:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:07:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Let me dump 100 rounds
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Let me dump 100 rounds
View Quote

Any time man, no problem!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:00:09 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
In spite a few challenges I think today went pretty well. It happened because of members. I've got a few folks to thank.

Thanks to these folks for their efforts and contributions:

jff24gordon for finding us a running truck to shoot, Indiana Bob for the boat, and Swire for the riding mower. Without something to shoot at it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

Chronium76 and Ky_Bob for kicking off the donations for the truck and everyone who made a donation regardless of size.

Jen and Devin007 for arranging for a grill with Kenny after I screwed mine up. Cold hotdogs really aren't anyone's favorite.

Kenny Sumner who allows us to use his range, provides us tables, lets folks camp on the property, and this year stepped up with a grill to make sure we didn't starve.

The RSOs who do what they can to keep everyone safe.

And thanks to EVERYONE that came out!

By my count with name tags passed out and adding a few for folks that didn't get a tag I came up with 45 attendees with guests. It was good to see the regulars, the old faces that have been missing for a year or two, and the new faces out there for the first time. Not the biggest crowd we've had but it was filled with great folks.

Finally, if anyone left a Beta Mag behind get with me.
View Quote

I wanted to thank everyone who helped make this shoot happen especially the last minute targets.

My son Jimmy got to drive the truck up to the range before we toasted it, definitely made some great memories. It was awesome to see everyone!
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 12:05:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Here is a few pictures. I will get some videos up hopefully soon.

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#27]
I had a great time.Nice to see some old faces and meet some new ones. Jeep29 thanks for getting it together.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top