Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:29:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I plan on stopping by Saturday evening after the fair.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:47:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We may be coming with the in laws this week if we can get her to make the drive to Louisville.  Any recommendations?  Unfortunately I'm one of those try something awesome and stick with it kinda guys.  So I've only really had a couple types of chicken.  Also how are the prices?  I'm paying so I want to make sure I leave enough in the budget for this, mainly for my wife lol.  She likes to seek out the most expensive thing on the menu like it's her civic duty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
We may be coming with the in laws this week if we can get her to make the drive to Louisville.  Any recommendations?  Unfortunately I'm one of those try something awesome and stick with it kinda guys.  So I've only really had a couple types of chicken.  Also how are the prices?  I'm paying so I want to make sure I leave enough in the budget for this, mainly for my wife lol.  She likes to seek out the most expensive thing on the menu like it's her civic duty.

It'll awesome to meet you man! I recommend the Catonese Duck or Short Ribs, people cannot get enough of it. Prices start from $10- $21. Ohh I know what it's like having a lady with expensive tastes. Be sure to hide the cocktail menu from her!

Quoted:
I plan on stopping by Saturday evening after the fair.

Heard you stopped by the place! Sorry I missed you! However, you did meet my younger brother.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:55:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Heard you stopped by the place! Sorry I missed you! However, you did meet my younger brother.
View Quote

Yup! The food and service were excellent!
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey all, the arfcom shoot is quickly approaching us!

Can I get a head count to see who is coming?

Let me know how many guests will be with you!

I will update in the OP
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/16/2014 7:13:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Me +1

The GF didn't need much convincing for a nice dinner out.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Me +1
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm going to try my best to make it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:08:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I will be out to see you, family in tow (Total of 4 -2 adults, 2 littles)
I'm heading to Knob Creek on Friday only, but need to have my Rental car back by 5:30pm, so I believe we can make it on Friday at 7:00, shouldn't be a problem.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 1:17:33 PM EDT
[#10]
We'll be there.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 9:27:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Awesome guys! I'll you all down.

Pfc dustin, how many people do you have coming?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:52:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote

Sorry, 2 adults 3 kids.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I'll be there. How do we know who's who?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:18:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Is it going to be one table or are we just randomly showing up?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I have tables reserved for all you guys!

So everyone will be sitting together
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:39:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Thanks!
View Quote
You guys open tonight? I'm staying in new Albany for the weekend

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Just saw the date was for toda. Hell, I'll show up.

Coworker will be in tow
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 7:31:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Enroute. Eta 8:15.
Wow you guys are packed. Hostess told me help myself to the table in the back, but it looked packed. I'll try and make it earlier next time. Work till 6 and an hour drive makes it difficult.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:52:54 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Wow you guys are packed. Hostess told me help myself to the table in the back, but it looked packed. I'll try and make it earlier next time. Work till 6 and an hour drive makes it difficult.
View Quote
Yeah it was packed. The guy I brought with had to hold his own plate up to eat. .
Good food and friendly folks glad to have met you guys
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:24:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yeah it was packed. The guy I brought with had to hold his own plate up to eat. .Good food and friendly folks glad to have met you guys
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah it was packed. The guy I brought with had to hold his own plate up to eat. .Good food and friendly folks glad to have met you guys

We had a great time and the food was great, can't wait to do it again.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Yeah it was packed. The guy I brought with had to hold his own plate up to eat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No thanks, not for me. Went to skyline across the street. No wait, waitress asked if it was my first time there and I responded yes, hooked me up with a schwag grab bag, a free Coney, and A+ customer service, so hooked her up with a $40 tip. I'll have to try joy luck when they're not so busy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

No thanks, not for me. Went to skyline across the street. No wait, waitress asked if it was my first time there and I responded yes, hooked me up with a schwag grab bag, a free Coney, and A+ customer service, so hooked her up with a $40 tip. I'll have to try joy luck when they're not so busy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hmm, we're there right now for icecream and I didn't even get a nice waitress lol.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:41:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hmm, we're there right now for icecream and I didn't even get a nice waitress lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't get her name, but she had brown hair in a pony tail, pink shirt, and was tiny. Super friendly.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 10:52:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Didn't get her name, but she had brown hair in a pony tail, pink shirt, and was tiny. Super friendly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I saw her she was nice to my kids.  Ours seemed like we were a bother and was confused by every question we asked.  Just the luck of the draw I guess.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 11:17:48 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't get to talk to you but your wife was very nice. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow

Link Posted: 9/20/2014 12:28:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Didn't get to talk to you but your wife was very nice. Hopefully I can make it tomorrow  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks.  Hope to see you there.  I'll be bringing some guns and steel targets tomorrow so feel free to test them out if you like.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:28:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#29]
You guys still shooting? I just got done with work. Headed to the hotel to change and hope to see you guys there
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:37:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Gentlemen, I wanted to thank everyone for coming! Glad to hear everyone had a great time. Anytime any Arfcom member stops by, please let me know! I would love to sit down and talk a little bit.

Sorry I couldn't chit chat more than I could that night. We were SWAMPED!
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top