Link Posted: 5/15/2011 5:00:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Shirt designs added to store!
Yayyy!!!
http://../../../../images/smilies/anim_bounce.gif

Store Link:  http://store.ar15.com/store/product.html?cat=1&prod=264

Am I missing something here, or does the link take you to the "build a shirt" option?
Link Posted: 5/15/2011 5:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/2/2011 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I want one or two but I need to know what brand of shirt they use, anyone have an idea?  Some brands run small/large on me.  No info on the "make your own" link that I can find.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/4/2011 2:48:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine is "Gilden Ultra Cotton", according to the label. It's a good quality, heavy weight cotton shirt and the fit is great. I order the right size to fit me and it works. I wouldn't hesitate to get more. Better quality than most of the logo or website shirts I've gotten.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 9:41:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I work at Ernie's Print shop in Louisville Kentucky, 60 year history. If anyone wants something custom from shirts, decals, vinyl etc. let me know and I'll see how get I can get it (*for board members only*)
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 10:51:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I work at Ernie's Print shop in Louisville Kentucky, 60 year history. If anyone wants something custom from shirts, decals, vinyl etc. let me know and I'll see how get I can get it (*for board members only*)
View Quote

I've done business with PWLewis before. His shop does good work at good prices. Hell of a nice guy to boot!
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've done business with PWLewis before. His shop does good work at good prices. Hell of a nice guy to boot!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the Co-Sign Bud!
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 6:42:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 6:48:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2015 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They haven't made HTF shirts in quite a while. It is supposed to start back up but so far...nothing.
View Quote

Still not working

I'd love to have one of those lightweight polos with the Kentucky HTF logo on it like the tees.
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 11:40:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
They haven't made HTF shirts in quite a while. It is supposed to start back up but so far...nothing.
View Quote
Think this can be done now?
Link Posted: 3/22/2018 10:13:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top