Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2017 11:27:08 AM EDT
So Friday I met up with a local ar15.com member to purchase his 8.5" 300 BLK upper. After the purchase while heading home I decided to stop into Wally World to grab some 300BLK ammo. They only had 3 boxes so had to do the dreaded wait for someone with the keys and present my license for purchase. Lady says Happy early Birthday, which I said Thank You. On my way out I look at my receipt and notice she only charged me for one box and not 3 !!! That's a 32 dollar savings before taxes !!! Can't wait to see how this caliber and upper performs !!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice, congrats and 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So Friday I met up with a local ar15.com member to purchase his 8.5" 300 BLK upper. After the purchase while heading home I decided to stop into Wally World to grab some 300BLK ammo. They only had 3 boxes so had to do the dreaded wait for someone with the keys and present my license for purchase. Lady says Happy early Birthday, which I said Thank You. On my way out I look at my receipt and notice she only charged me for one box and not 3 !!! That's a 32 dollar savings before taxes !!! Can't wait to see how this caliber and upper performs !!!
View Quote

300 blackout is a lot of fun, especially subsonic. If you don't roll your own ammo- you will spend quite a bit of money feeding it
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
300 blackout is a lot of fun, especially subsonic. If you don't roll your own ammo- you will spend quite a bit of money feeding it
View Quote
This, if you have a suppressor or reload. If you don't do either it's a waste of time, just get a X39.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This, if you have a suppressor or reload. If you don't do either it's a waste of time, just get a X39.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was tossing around a 6.5 Grendel build or this and could not pass up the upper Got the suppressor paperwork put in and the waiting period has begun Thank You for the Birthday wishes !!
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Happy birthday!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top