Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2017 8:46:08 PM EDT
Hope you have 6 hours to waste

Waterbury get your act together  

Hey smart guy you should of spent the $50 to find your juvenile records still counts,  (go to 4 hour:22min of the first link)

so if any of you apply for a pistol permit don't leave out your boyhood games you played

You should listen to the chairman lay into him before the vote

http://www.ctn.state.ct.us/ctnplayer.asp?odID=14233

http://www.ctn.state.ct.us/ctnplayer.asp?odID=14302

This is a joke keep my permit 7/13  1hour  28 min  
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Hmmmm....  I'll have to check it out.  For MANY months CT-N was only listing August 2016 and earlier.  I gave up checking a few months ago.
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 9:25:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The guy in that first video looked like a total douche, but the evidence against him was incredibly weak. The Chief did say he had other reasons he couldn't speak about, I wonder what else they had on him?

The second guy was a total nut job, glad he's not walking around with a gun. I can't believe he was there for brandishing and somehow admitted to doing it on another occasion. 
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 12:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The guy in that first video looked like a total douche, but the evidence against him was incredibly weak. The Chief did say he had other reasons he couldn't speak about, I wonder what else they had on him?

The second guy was a total nut job, glad he's not walking around with a gun. I can't believe he was there for brandishing and somehow admitted to doing it on other occasion. 
View Quote
I think the guys brother got busted for weed.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
See the one where the guys permit was revoked for pulling it on neighbors landscapers?

Then proceeds to tell board how he pulled pistol out prior to the landscaper incident  on black guys who asked him what kind of dog he was walking.

After being grilled by board, he freaks out , gets up and leaves..

That guy definitely shouldn't be carrying.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
See the one where the guys permit was revoked for pulling it on neighbors landscapers?

Then proceeds to tell board how he pulled pistol out prior to the landscaper incident  on black guys who asked him what kind of dog he was walking.

View Quote
This is a joke keep my permit 7/13 1hour 28 min
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The woman asked him what he would have done if they got out if the car a couple times. That's when he said keep it.

Now for us peasants the answer is to give them your dog, because lethal force is knot justified for property. And hope they leave.

Here's a question. If they demand your gun do you give it to them?

The law says if you can comply with demands that will prevent lethal force you must(I think I read that in one of sb's text walls)
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 2:02:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The woman asked him what he would have done if they got out if the car a couple times. That's when he said keep it.

Now for us peasants the answer is to give them your dog, because lethal force is knot justified for property. And hope they leave.

The law says if you can comply with demands that will prevent lethal force you must(I think I read that in one of sb's text walls)
View Quote
You are not required to comply with robber/perp demands.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes ,him. What a dipshit.

Appellant...I'm withdrawing my appeal...  officer... outstanding.  

Link Posted: 7/29/2017 6:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
From CT.gov regarding the Castle Doctrine, covered under 53a-20
"Deadly force is justified in defense of one's property by a person who is privileged to be on the premises and who reasonably believes such force is necessary to prevent an attempt by the criminal trespasser to commit any crime of violence."
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes ,him. What a dipshit.

Appellant...I'm withdrawing my appeal...  officer... outstanding.  

View Quote
Telling the dog story he turned into a

Link Posted: 7/29/2017 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

From CT.gov regarding the Castle Doctrine, covered under 53a-20
"Deadly force is justified in defense of one's property by a person who is privileged to be on the premises and who reasonably believes such force is necessary to prevent an attempt by the criminal trespasser to commit any crime of violence."
View Quote
eggzactly- robbers get deaded

end up leaking

whirlstar........whirlstar
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top