Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2017 8:40:38 AM EDT
3000+ firearms.   We'd call that a really good start, right?

3000+ firearms??
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:32:36 AM EDT
[#1]
TFB did a story on him last year. Watch his video tour of his "museum". Lots of cool stuff, but not everything he was saying was seemed to be true, so take it with a grain of salt.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Directing the camera to a room packed with hundreds of firearms, he said: “Look at these machine guns, everything works, fully operational.

“I have almost 200 of them in my name. I don’t think anyone in the US has that many guns in their name.
View Quote
Wrong.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 1:53:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Wrong.
View Quote
I don't remember the details, but in his videos he made lots of grandiose claims about being the only person with this or that and that all of his items were live and functional. Even with the sub-par filming you could tell some of the stuff was replica/inert. Without a doubt a very serious collection and some insanely cool stuff, but the guy comes of as bit of a loony narcissist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top