Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2017 7:13:24 PM EDT
For the life of me I can not locate a new certificate of completion that I would normally award a student who completed the class.  Same goes for the small car that is used as proof of completion when the student goes to apply for his permit.

I was under the impression that there were going to be .pdf files that we could download since there are NO CERTIFICATES included with the student packet.  HELP!  I must be doing something wrong.  I do have previously issued certificates that I can use but the "secretary" isn't in office anymore.  

Can someone steer me in the right direction??

(frustrated)  Rome
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
You have to enter the students info through the NRA instructors portal and it will generate the cert. Its a major pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 7:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Thx.  I did all that but didin't see where a certificate would be published.  Do I print it for them?
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 10:12:09 AM EDT
[#3]
For a organization who claims one of it's main goals is safety and student education the NRA has for various reasons made a complete and utter mess out of what was once a system that more or less worked.

I fall into the old fart group that folks generally accuse of being resistant to change but the NRA has made a bunch of changes that are way worse than any problems that existed.
Yeah I get the fact that there were a bunch of poor instructors around giving sub standard classes but that part has not changed much.

I am disappointed with the whole mess!
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:27:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I could not agree more.   I'm looking for where the certificate would be generated and have opened and downloaded what I thought I needed but without success so far.  I still frustrated that it isn't sticking out there in bold print for everyone to find and use easily.  Instead, all this stuff is hidden and no instructions are available as far as I can see.  If I'm finally successful I'll post here.  Why don't they issue instructions for us???

Rome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top