User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 1:45:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Maybe it just seems that way to me because he doesn't plaster his face everywhere instead of working like Bloomy did. That man never met a front page he didn't like seeing his face on
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You may have been able to say that about the previous AG but not this one.  He does quite a bit even if you don't like it.

His office is the legal advisor to CSP.   I am sure we'll be hearing from him soon on this.  Hopefully in our favor.
Maybe it just seems that way to me because he doesn't plaster his face everywhere instead of working like Bloomy did. That man never met a front page he didn't like seeing his face on
That is true.  We always said the most dangerous place in the world was between Blumenthal and a TV camera. Lol.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 3:45:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Time will tell, just passing it on for what it's worth. The Sandy hook families just need to ride into the sunset.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still hoopla . Dealers are "expecting" this . I heard this from multiple ffls too. Still only hear say

The story now is the sandy hook lawsuit is going to fall flat, obviously would, and the ag wants to make them happy and get the fake tears to stop falling by banning pre ban transfers
Time will tell, just passing it on for what it's worth. The Sandy hook families just need to ride into the sunset.
Agreed. Any sympathy I had for them is long gone. I don't give a shit about them or what happened to them anymore. If they all got caner and dropped dead I would not feel bad.
Link Posted: 7/2/2017 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
May have a lead on a colt ar15a2 govt carbine for you guys if interested.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:06:30 PM EDT
[#4]
So is this basically 'nothing happened' after all that hype?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:18:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing has happened, maybe they'll make some announcement if they decide to change their minds publicly. Problem is, if they do they need to figure out what to do with the past few years of transfers. Best thing to do is let this conversation die until/if something definitive comes about.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Nothing has happened, maybe they'll make some announcement if they decide to change their minds publicly. Problem is, if they do they need to figure out what to do with the past few years of transfers. Best thing to do is let this conversation die until/if something definitive comes about.
View Quote
no. never. we need to start calling and writing letters. never let a good thing die off !
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:52:59 PM EDT
[#7]
This discussion and the Riverview preban shop reopening happened conveniently near to each other.

Link Posted: 8/2/2017 3:55:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
no. never. we need to start calling and writing letters. never let a good thing die off !
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:14:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:38:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Nothing will come of it. It will be sorted out in a court when someone gets arrested.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Nothing will come of it. It will be sorted out in a court when someone gets arrested.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
well - its known to have been a problem for over 3 years and.......nothing has come of it. The last time this happened with AK's and it was sorted out in court. Not with legislation. Until someone is arrested with an assault weapon - that the state gave a cert for, it will be left alone.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
well - its known to have been a problem for over 3 years and.......nothing has come of it. The last time this happened with AK's and it was sorted out in court. Not with legislation. Until someone is arrested with an assault weapon - that the state gave a cert for, it will be left alone.
View Quote
I though you were making a joke because this whole thread is about a court ruling. 
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Started a new thread to discuss the CCDL video.

CCDL Video: Attorney Greg Miller on Kaminsky v. Schriro
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top