Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/9/2017 1:51:27 PM EDT
Cabelas has them for 350 Shipped if you guys are interested!
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 1:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Trijicon?
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 1:58:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trijicon?
View Quote
Yes 3.25 MOA and 6 MOA
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#3]
all backordered now. dont expect them to come in anytime soon
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:07:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
all backordered now. dont expect them to come in anytime soon
View Quote
Pretty much.  I use 3.25s on my pistols.  6 MOA is too large for precision.

Also, these are v.1s.  v.2s are just coming out which would explain the reduction.  Still a nice sight for a great price.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Version II RMRs are on their way.

Buy the Cabela's gift cards for 20% off. Link to cards.

Combine that with 10% rebate from Active Junky. Sign up and win

Use a $20 off $150 coupon

Price -         $349.95
20% off -    $69.99
10% rebate- $35.00
less coupon- $20.00

Total - $224.96 final price
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#6]
just bought the cabelas card for the shit of it . 10 bucks is 10 bucks
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 2:56:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Bushnell TRS-25 red dots are 15 Shipped after rebate on Amazon also
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 3:12:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Version II RMRs are on their way.

Buy the Cabela's gift cards for 20% off. Link to cards.

Combine that with 10% rebate from Active Junky. Sign up and win

Use a $20 off $150 coupon

Price -         $349.95
20% off -    $69.99
10% rebate- $35.00
less coupon- $20.00

Total - $224.96 final price
View Quote
God damn that is a smokin deal.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#9]
If I only had something to put a RMR on.

I regret only buying one TRS25 this morning.  I have plenty of 10/22s to use them on.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 5:33:04 PM EDT
[#10]
15-16 week backorder... is it safe to buy still or do u guys think they will cancel the order??
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:06:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Eotech XPS-2 $375 with code SK1266 at sportsmansguide.com
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
15-16 week backorder... is it safe to buy still or do u guys think they will cancel the order??
View Quote
buy. they wont charge your card till it ships anyways.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:15:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Just checked again on how long backorder was and it said 0-1 week, so I placed the order at 349, couldn't get any of the other discounts mentioned above and (gift card said couldn't add to cart) and  was leary about the active junky 10% so I didn't even bother.
349 is still a great price! Been wanting to do a rmr setup on one of my glocks but just wasn't looking forward to paying $500+ for the rmr and then having to pay for the slide to be milled out. I'm happy with this deal!
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Just checked again on how long backorder was and it said 0-1 week, so I placed the order at 349, couldn't get any of the other discounts mentioned above and (gift card said couldn't add to cart) and  was leary about the active junky 10% so I didn't even bother.
349 is still a great price! Been wanting to do a rmr setup on one of my glocks but just wasn't looking forward to paying $500+ for the rmr and then having to pay for the slide to be milled out. I'm happy with this deal!
View Quote
Went to buy 2 ended over clicking now I got 3 Sold one so far, and might just sell the other one a little to optic crazy lately. But deff a great deal, we should start a deals thread
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Ya I agree, there should be a "great deals thread" started here. I never check the general discussion board, just here and equipment exchange.  So thanks to you vortex I saw the rmr thread and ordered one, once there was no longer a 15-16 week backorder.
Now I just need to decide whether I want this on my glock 17 or 19. Anybody with suggestions that have done this to their glocks??
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Might have to grab one of those.  

Damn this site and all the money it costs me.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ya I agree, there should be a "great deals thread" started here. I never check the general discussion board, just here and equipment exchange.  So thanks to you vortex I saw the rmr thread and ordered one, once there was no longer a 15-16 week backorder.
Now I just need to decide whether I want this on my glock 17 or 19. Anybody with suggestions that have done this to their glocks??
View Quote
Do both . Seriously though, do you plan to carry the pistol with RMR? If so, then just put it on whichever you carry most. If not then I would say 17 for no good reason other than its likely your "better" range gun. I have one on my 19 and 34. I carry the 19 way more often so that was the first one I did.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 6:31:45 PM EDT
[#18]
So I ordered my rmr back on 6/14, cabelas said there was a 0-1 week backorder. They lied . It was a few weeks, I checked shipping info over the weekend and  it was in stratford, ct on 7/5. Status says tracking information unavailable. I figure we'll if it was in stratford on 7/5, then it should have been here by now! And the fact theres no tracking info on it makes me nervous!
I call ups today about it, and they couldn't really help me and the lady  said we'll call u back tomorrow. Like she was gonna call someone and find out more info on it. Idk.   WTF?? the lady was real quick to get off the phone with me... anyone else have this issue with UPS!??
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#19]
The LED model was just on sale for 350 also 2 days ago not sure if still available but great buy considering you can practically adjust MOA with just making it brighter!
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 7:13:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So I ordered my rmr back on 6/14, cabelas said there was a 0-1 week backorder. They lied . It was a few weeks, I checked shipping info over the weekend and  it was in stratford, ct on 7/5. Status says tracking information unavailable. I figure we'll if it was in stratford on 7/5, then it should have been here by now! And the fact theres no tracking info on it makes me nervous!
I call ups today about it, and they couldn't really help me and the lady  said we'll call u back tomorrow. Like she was gonna call someone and find out more info on it. Idk.   WTF?? the lady was real quick to get off the phone with me... anyone else have this issue with UPS!??
View Quote
Nope no problems with mine arrived on time, just keep bugging them till they give you an answer
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:25:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
I have an rmr on both my gen 4 19 Zev custom ( normal daily carry ) and also have 1 on my newly aquired Agency arms Gen 4 G17 bonesaw...... just carried this for the first time today. felt exactly the same as carrying my 19
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 8:55:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Ok so o went on ups "live chat" on the computer and the person told me "sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but since there is no more tracking info we consider this a lost package" and I must contact cabelas immediately to report this. I asked the lady why would cabelas want anything to do with this since UPS lost the package? ? It arrived at there stratford plant on July 5th and no more info on ot since.
The lady said that cabelas put a restriction on the package so it can not be investigated by UPS, and that cabelas will have to investigate!
And even if I get my money back the rmr's are no longer on sale!! I hope cabelas or ups makes this right ! I rather have the rmr then the $ but I'm not gonna pay the 600 for the rmr now.
Anybody hear of this about the retailer being responsible for a package the carrier lost???
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ok so o went on ups "live chat" on the computer and the person told me "sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but since there is no more tracking info we consider this a lost package" and I must contact cabelas immediately to report this. I asked the lady why would cabelas want anything to do with this since UPS lost the package? ? It arrived at there stratford plant on July 5th and no more info on ot since.
The lady said that cabelas put a restriction on the package so it can not be investigated by UPS, and that cabelas will have to investigate!
And even if I get my money back the rmr's are no longer on sale!! I hope cabelas or ups makes this right ! I rather have the rmr then the $ but I'm not gonna pay the 600 for the rmr now.
Anybody hear of this about the retailer being responsible for a package the carrier lost???
View Quote
This is not uncommon. Shippers that do a large volume typically handle lost and damaged packages themselves. Self insured basically.

More than likely Cabela's will give you a refund and you will be SOL on the deal.

There is the ever so slight chance you will get a refund and your package will show up at a later date.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 12:50:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Well I called cabelas earlier in the week and explained how ups lost my package, they said ok we will send out another one. They honored the sale price, so I did not have to pay anymore money, which was really nice !
The 2 day aired it again, ups, I was nervous but I got it!
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Sale is back on/still going.

This has made the Vortex/Trijicon decision very easy. Don't forgot to grab an anti-flicker plate from Battlewerx.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top