Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2017 6:39:36 PM EDT
Black Porsche 944 with European plates deplorable with a BFL and German flag.  Rt 83 in Somers this morning?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 7:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
It was a poor mans Porsche

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:49:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool!

Where did you get that plate?
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't remeber the exact website but if you just google europlate there's a bunch of different sites. I just picked which ever one was the cheapest at the time. They all offer the same basic customizing.

The BFL is just a sticker.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:22:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Kind of looks like a 944! What is that? Nice car!
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:50:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kind of looks like a 944! What is that? Nice car!
View Quote
1992 Volkswagen Corrado SLC
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
cool stretch and poke, bro

take a picture of your vape stick next to the rims

cool car though, my brother has a sweet jetta GLI 1.8t all tuned and done up, turbo, intercooler, down pipe, idk what stage tuning, some type of racing clutch, smokes alot of cars out west, mercedes, infiniti's, nissans, etc.  wicked sleeper. i guess its a very rare gli from what im told, im not sure.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
cool stretch and poke, bro

take a picture of your vape stick next to the rims

cool car though, my brother has a sweet jetta GLI 1.8t all tuned and done up, turbo, intercooler, down pipe, idk what stage tuning, some type of racing clutch, smokes alot of cars out west, mercedes, infiniti's, nissans, etc.  wicked sleeper. i guess its a very rare gli from what im told, im not sure.
View Quote
Lol, thanks.

I had to look up stretch and poke, hadn't heard that before. I wasn't sure about it at first but it's definitely growing on me. The car is a ton of fun. There were only ~3700 of this year model sold in the US and 17000 Corrados total in the US. That was in 1995 when they stopped selling them. I'd bet there's less than 10,000 now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top