Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2017 7:47:47 AM EDT
Im looking to find a local guy or shop to refinish my ar lower in a decent coating. Not to picky on the specific brand of coating as long as its good. Any recommendations is welcome. Eastern CT area is preferred. Lower is already stripped and looking to get it done in black.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 7:54:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Im looking to find a local guy or shop to refinish my ar lower in a decent coating. Not to picky on the specific brand of coating as long as its good. Any recommendations is welcome. Eastern CT area is preferred. Lower is already stripped and looking to get it done in black.
View Quote

Madpig in Branford if you want the cerrakote
Or
U.S anodizing in Virginia if you want an anodized/correct refinish.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 9:24:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Liberty Coatings in East Berlin.  Have had multiple lowers, rails and parts Cerakoted by them.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I duracoat a lot of my beat up preban lowers. Easy DIY and its a decent coating.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 10:26:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Madpig Customs in Branford did 8 lowers for me. Work is excellent and so is the customer service.

NUCadet07 is a member here. I think he may be deployed but his partner is still working the business.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 1:28:25 PM EDT
[#5]
My friend was happy with NGX getting his SGW lower cerakoted.  No clue where they send it, but it cost him 50 bucks.

Lower matched new upper my friend put on it.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 2:08:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My friend was happy with NGX getting his SGW lower cerakoted.  No clue where they send it, but it cost him 50 bucks.

Lower matched new upper my friend put on it.
View Quote
You have friends?

$50 is a pretty good price.
Link Posted: 5/29/2017 3:50:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Delta is like 60 for a lower
Link Posted: 5/30/2017 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Liberty Coatings in East Berlin.  Have had multiple lowers, rails and parts Cerakoted by them.
View Quote
Good to know.  I took a gamble and sent them some parts without knowing about their work.  Still waiting for them to get back.

Will update.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Giovanni at Liberty Coatings does good work.  I believe Delta, JoJo's, and NXG farm their cerakote work out to Liberty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top