Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/15/2017 10:42:01 PM EDT
I saw this the other day, a little ways down the road from blue line firearms. Anyone know what they do? Looks like retail or training possibly
Link Posted: 5/15/2017 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.shootingsportsacademy.co/

A nice, but small, indoor range.  It is open to the public, but they run some training there also.  Been some discussions about the place, the owner is still learning the ropes, and there are some rough spots.

Example:  my buddy lives about 5 minutes from the place, and goes there to shoot often.  The other day, he shot his hour of time, and exited the range.  He then spent 5 minutes or so waiting for the owner to come out of the back to settle up.  When the owner came to the counter, he looked at the clock, and since it was 5 minutes after the end of the hour, he charged my buddy another 1/2 hour of range time when he ran his credit card. When my buddy confronted him about it, he refused to refund his money, but said he would put a note in the register to give him $15 off his next range session.  Anyone want to guess if that note will be there next week?  Moral of the story?  The owner is serious about the clock!

I haven't shot there, but went in to check it out.  Seems nice, as you would expect a brand new facility to be.  Lots of rules that may or many not make sense to most.  Hope to shoot there soon.  I will just make sure to bring my watch!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top