You could just cut a bottle of grain with a bottle of gin

It has no flavor. Just 98% alcohol.

I use it alot
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 6:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I like your thinking
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the best bang for buck as far as booze goes. I pay 30 buck for a 1.75L. If I cut the bottle in half with distilled water I'm paying 15 for a 1.75L that's nearly 100 proof and cleaner than any vodka at that price.  

Plus it makes great fuel for my spirit stoves and my wife likes to use it for essential oils    

I usually drink it one shot in a large coffee mug filled with cold water.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't have much experience with the stuff, but at that proof it has to contain a lot of heads. they probably polish it to make it taste clean, but I bet it'll give you a mean headache.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 7:29:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't drink to black out any more. Just a cocktail or two.  I barely get a buzz so no headache either.  

It's no aged whisky  but it does fit in my budget.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top