Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/23/2017 12:05:33 PM EDT
Gemtech 22QDA

Say you have Ruger Mk. whatever or a Buckmark or etc., etc.
Permanently attach it and you're good to go.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:17:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I will stick with standard thread pitch
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:29:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Should only be like 4 or 5 more months till I can pick this up. But who's counting, right?

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
Got one transferred just before the whole trust change panic happened.  3 months for a paper individual form 4.  

Had to wait until last month before anyone had any extra tri-lugs (got 3 more).

Have a Ruger MKII Preban I threaded for it, was thinking of pinning a tri-lug on a new MK IV, but worry about some prosecuter saying there are threads under the tri-lug!
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 3:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Got one transferred just before the whole trust change panic happened.  3 months for a paper individual form 4.  

Have a Ruger MKII Preban I threaded for it, was thinking of pinning a tri-lug on a new MK IV, but worry about some prosecuter saying there are threads under the tri-lug!
View Quote
Yeah, prosecutors too.  Watch out for them.  Sneaky fuckers.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Nice!

Yeah, I just got extra tri-lugs a month or two ago as well. I'll have three by the time I get the one the suppressor comes with. I'll be pinning one onto a Mk or 22/45, whichever one I find a better deal on first.

I'm pinning one on a 22lr AR as well, and also have a Savage and a River rifle I'm putting them on as well, although those two won't be pinned on.

I'm not worried about it. It's no different than pinning a brake on an AR, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 9:32:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I agree with if it's pinned, no worries.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#7]
you all worry way too much.

Nutter, this is for people who haven't been in the NFA game like we have.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 7:25:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, prosecutors too.  Watch out for them.  Sneaky fuckers.
View Quote
Agreed!  Thanks for the spell check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top