Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2017 6:39:05 PM EDT
House Bill 6200, the bill which would have required us to show our permit if asked by LE doesn't make it out of committee.  

Bill is dead for the 2017 legislative session.  

Small victory for us, but I'll take every victory we can get.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 8:43:45 PM EDT
[#1]
They will introduce a Bill for 2018 with even more bullshit im sure. Good to see this got struck down though, even people I know who own firearms said they were ok with this Bill
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:59:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Hopefully we can get it passed next year and shut the open carry tards down. Muh rightzz
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:37:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good to see this got struck down though, even people I know who own firearms said they were ok with this Bill
View Quote
Yeah a bit disappointing to see some firearm owners were fine with more rights infringing laws being proposed.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 12:02:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Sunday hunting died in committee too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top