Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/25/2017 5:55:33 PM EDT
Anyone here? I saw this in Newtown on my way to work a few days ago.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#1]
RIP lady
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I see it all the time,  don't think it's anyone here.   Last time was at cover two need to ask around
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#3]
There is a red Porsche Cayenne up in Somers with AK-47 driven by a blonde
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 8:01:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is a red Porsche Cayenne up in Somers with AK-47 driven by a blonde
View Quote
I believe I've seen this one
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 12:20:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I just drove past a house with a black pick up in the yard, tons of gun sticker (ar-15, NRA etc). It was off darhill rd in Vernon, was that anyone here?
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#6]
The white Rubicon is a non-member here. She lives in Sandy hook. I used to work with her in Newtown, she is my former employers sister.

I can tell you this much... she is packin where ever she goes. Pretty hardcore girl!
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just drove past a house with a black pick up in the yard, tons of gun sticker (ar-15, NRA etc). It was off darhill rd in Vernon, was that anyone here?
View Quote
Get the address.  We can go steal some guns
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top