Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2017 1:04:24 PM EDT
I bet he really regrets showing up this morning.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it worse than the lieutenant governor and due process?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#2]
So much detail my head is exploding
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:36:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:40:00 PM EDT
[#4]
rapist support HB6200
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:46:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
rapist support HB6200
View Quote

He was trying to make a valid analogy, but he made an ass of himself.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:12:12 PM EDT
[#6]
done with live stream
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:48:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
rapist support HB6200

Yea that was painful. There is a place for that sort of analogy. In front of a democratic snowflake legislature was the exact wrong place.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:53:34 PM EDT
[#8]
I just clicked the link. Is it still going on? Think so
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 6:34:06 AM EDT
[#9]
One can watch yesterday's hearing at the following link: https://ct-n.com/ctnplayer.asp?odID=13849
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 7:53:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Any time frame we should narrow the 10hrs of video to. I only have but 8hrs to waste, of my employer's time
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Any time frame we should narrow the 10hrs of video to. I only have but 8hrs to waste, of my employer's time
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yea that was painful. There is a place for that sort of analogy. In front of a democratic snowflake legislature was the exact wrong place.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
rapist support HB6200

and in FL (read the blue type)

link to thread
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 9:30:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

and in FL (read the blue type)

http://i.imgur.com/DZKdr0X.jpg

link to thread
View Quote
That rape victim personally testified in front of the committee as to her experience and how she is still vulnerable. The RHINO member's of that committee told her that still doesn't justify campus carry. If you don't think their conduct is reprehensible as an elected official, I now understand why CT is such a shitshow.

Eta: The creator of that graphic is MiamiJBT, a cop and diehard 2a supporter who sacrifices vacation time to testify and fight for our rights. As a result this treachery of NRA "A" rated politicians, MiamiJBT is now running for the NRA board.

The language used in the graphic is the only language the left and public understands, and is using their own techniques against them.

As someone who was personally the victim of a gun free zones and ended up in the hospital, -redacted- fuck it, this isn't worth my energy. Keep being CT, CT. 
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:13:00 AM EDT
[#14]
I saw a lot of the Connecticut dog and pony show ("hearing"), but missed the first 4 or 5 hours.  During the first 4 or 5 hours I heard the CT attorney was up for 3 hours.  Was anyone testifying for gun owners in the first few hours, or was it all antis testifying?  

I know Scott Wilson of CCDL was there.  Was there an NRA representative there?

Who do Po Murray and Ron Pinciaro suck off so they can testify much earlier than many of the pro gun people?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top