Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2017 6:07:42 PM EDT
So psa has a flash hider I want (surefire sf3p 1/2x28)
I read the terms and conditions again, and they state they won't ship ct citizens ar specific parts.
Ordered it.
Apparently this is an AR specific part, because you know, no other rifle has the same threads.
I got an email from them saying they will be refunding my money and not shipping it because of the terms and conditions.
Here's my reply to them
"The part I ordered, Surefire   SF3P-556-1/2-28, according to your terms and conditions, is not AR specific, and can be used on multiple, LEGAL to own and buy, rifles. For example, the ruger mini 14, as well as bolt action rifles with threaded muzzles intended for suppressors. The 1/2x28 thread pitch is extremely common.
It would be different if the part was a BCG, stripped upper, etc.
I really wish you had a more knowledgeable team down there in South Carolina.
Too bad we can't do business.
-Jordan "

Fucking people down there uneducated.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:Fucking people down there uneducated.
View Quote

Keepin' dem taxes cheap yo!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
in for the dissappointment
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Fucking people down there uneducated.
View Quote

Why should they know anything or care about CT's commie laws?

Call Dan Malloy and bitch at him.  He pushed for, and signed, SB-1160 while he was sucking off Obama in 2013.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought all responsibility fell on the purchaser anyway...
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck PSA. Plenty of places that will ship here.

PSA used to ship here and then after we got completely screwed they changed their position. Once I changed the shipping to an address in MA The second time I tried to buy from them I called to complain and was told "You voted for them so deal with it".
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 7:59:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Post it in GD otherwise there is no social pressure.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

I stopped at one of their stores a couple years ago on my way to FL. Prices in the store are not as good as their online prices.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I stopped at one of their stores a couple years ago on my way to FL. Prices in the store are not as good as their online prices.
View Quote

Didn't bother going in.  Can't buy anything I want or need, and I'm still pissed at them!

I knew I had to take a pic since I'm staying 5 mins away, just for a discussion like this.  Didn't think I'd get to use the pic so soon though....lol
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#10]
The would not ship me a 545 upper before sandy hook. I ended up getting a better one with a chromed barrel from someone else.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:55:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Another PSA thread???????  Ugh...
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 8:57:45 PM EDT
[#12]
They have a bunch of unhappy ak customers too
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:37:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I just ordered and received a replacement bolt release from Midway, no hassle or issue at all.

Rome
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 9:48:48 PM EDT
[#14]
If they gave a valid reason I'd be okay with it. If it was actual ar parts I understand because of liability. But a flash hider. Give me a break. And they also said on their terms they will ship mags to ct 10 and less rounds. Ar mags aren't specific either
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey Bending...how is the parking at the PSA you stopped at?
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#16]
FUCK PSA!

Primary Arms is my go to prices are great and shipping is super fast.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:00:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Other topics that have been beaten to death.

Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, ....

SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, ....
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Hoffman's sucks. So does delta. I talked to a guy at delta he was saying to me the surefire warcomp didn't have to be timed.
I bought a charging handle and left.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Delta has a good number of employees who know very little about firearms. Watched one try to get the bolt to hold open on an AK for 5 mins..
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:49:17 AM EDT
[#20]
I think we can find something wrong with every gun store. For that matter any retailer in existence.

Hoffman's is rude and the parking sucks.

NGX is rude.

Delta has some employees who are not very knowledgable and have to ask other employees questions for relatively simple stuff.

The list goes on and on. Find a place you like to deal with and support them. The fact that we have so many firearm stores to choose from is great considering the climate our legislators have created. We all have different experiences and expectations so we will never agree on the perfect shop.

Now if we started a list of online retailers who won't do business with us......
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 6:55:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just ordered and received a replacement bolt release from Midway, no hassle or issue at all.

Rome
View Quote

Midway sent a Sig threaded barrel I ordered. No questions asked.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 8:22:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Parking at psa a dream come true.  Driving around SC.....an even better dream.  SC vs CT people politeness levels can't even be judged on the same scale.  I think if the parking lot was full here, a local might give you their parking spot if you couldn't find one!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:25:03 AM EDT
[#23]
tell them it's for a bolt gun?
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 10:26:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, Hoffman's, ....

SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, SGAmmo, ....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

you forgot......

is this legal?.....   CT legal?.....  this legal here?......  is this banned here?......
is this legal?.....   CT legal?.....  this legal here?......  is this banned here?......

followed by walls of text
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top