Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2017 2:47:14 PM EDT
I have a watch with a very highly polished stainless steel band that shows up scratches pretty easily.  The importer is in Wilton so from time to time I send it out to be done.  Takes a couple of weeks and costs $125 a pop.  Anyone know of a place in the Hartford area that could do it for me.  It's just the bracelet so it does not have to necessarily be a jeweler/watchmaker.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Most jewelers will do it for you.  Try one of them at west farms.  I don't remember the name but at least one sells your brand.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#2]
beckers west hartford......  i buy all my watches from them.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:05:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I go to Lux, Bond & Green.  They ship it out to Breitling.  Was hoping I could find a place I could drop it off myself, maybe even same day if there is such a thing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:17:58 PM EDT
[#4]
PM sent
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]
There's a place in oxford, naugamatic watch. Not really Hartford though
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Not sure if they do jewelry and such but we've used them at work for hundreds of stainless parts and brackets, all come back looking like chrome polished.
DDM Metal Finishing in Tolland CT
25 Industrial Park Rd W, Tolland, CT 06084
Phone: (860) 872-4683
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Pieces of Time in Newington works on my collectible watches.
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:10:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pieces of Time in Newington works on my collectible watches.
View Quote

Rick is top-notch. Did you know Gene Karambay back in the day?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top